Prophecy for the Year 2013
Welcome to 2013.
As you are entering this year of Jubilee, the year of celebration, get ready to enter your Call, your Promise and the Power God has anointed you with. This is the year to shift into “The All of God!” We have been chosen by the God of the Universe, the Lord Most High, to make His Name known on the earth and to turn the hearts of the people back to their God. God chose us and has anointed us to fulfil His special purpose on earth.
All that we ever need: All wisdom, knowledge, ability, strength and courage have already been given to us by God; and it’s available for us to step into our Call. Receive that Promise and Power from the most High. The Bible says God “has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises..” (2 Peter 1:3,4).
Some of you have not tapped into your purpose in 2012, but this is the year to enter into it. Years ago God may have placed a dream, a desire in your heart for ministry, you knew you were God’s anointed! But now when you look into your life, it’s not yet where it should be.
Well, this year, its time to turn the tables and shift into the greater things of God! Let nothing stop you from believing your God given authority and destiny. Go for it this 2013 in Jesus’ name.
Prophecy for 2013: This is what God has revealed regarding the new year!
1. God is about to usher a prophetic generation marked with His power on earth!
2. There will be a quick and swift work of the Holy Spirit in our families.
3. God will speak over lives again. He is about to speak over us so get ready to hear and do exactly what He tells!
3. Time to transition from shame to glory, sickness to health, mediocrity to excellence, and time for exposure and expansion.
4. World Politics will shift to deception and fight for positions will begin across nations.
5. Radical trading will happen which will disrupt the economy but resulting in a wealth transfer for the church through media and arts. The Church will conquer the mountain of media.
6. Year of liberation and freedom for many, captives will be set free, prisoners of war will be released.
7. Spirit of prophesy will return to The Church.
8. Divine marriages will take place.
It’s time to make your calling and election sure. Remember, if the devil is trying to come hard against you, rejoice! Because he knows you have something that’s making him nervous and insecure in 2013.
Don’t let anyone steal your joy, for greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world.
Finally, in everything, enquire of the Lord and do not move until you receive instructions from the Lord. This new year make an appointment to enquire from the Lord Jesus daily!
We wish you a God ordained 2013. Let us make a decision that enquiring from the Lord will be our top most priority this year.
Tell us what are your top priorities and goals for 2013. We would love to hear from you!